District Panchayat Diu Recruitment 2019-20 Walk in for Various Posts.
District Panchayat Diu Advertisement for Recruitment of Various Vacancies. Notification on daman-diu.currentgovtjobs.com
District Panchayat Diu Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 03 Various Posts – Office of the District Panchayat, Diu, UT Administration of Daman & Diu has invited eligible persons to attend the walk-in interview to fill 03 Block Programme Manager, Cluster Coordinator & MIS Computer Cum Accountant posts on Contract Basis. All Other details like posts, education qualification, age, pay, how to apply regarding this District Panchayat Diu Recruitment are given below for informational purpose only in interest of fresh job seekers, have a look..
|Walk-in Date & Time||16 Sep 2019 10:00 AM|
|Posting Location||UT of Daman and Diu|
# Conditions of Eligibility:
|Name of the Posts||No of the Posts||Qualification||Age|
|Block Programme Manager||01||Post Graduate degree or diploma||35 years|
|Cluster Coordinator||01||Minimum Graduate||30 years|
|MIS Computer Cum Accountant||01||Graduate, proficiency in data entry, Computer MS Office work and /or knowledge of tally, accounting and other accounting software.||30 years|
# Experience & Pay Scale
|Name of the Post||Experience||Pay Scale|
|Block Programme Manager||2+years post qualification relevant experience,||Rs/- 35,000 per month|
|Cluster Coordinator||1 year||Rs/- 21,000 per month|
|MIS Computer Cum Accountant||3+years||Rs/- 18,000 per month|
# Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
# How to Apply
Eligible candidates may appear for interview bring all the original certificates of Educational/Professional Qualifications Experience (if any), Proof of age etc at the time of the interview. . The walk-in interview will be held at the following venue:
Office of the Collectorate, Diu
|Walk-in Date & Time||16-09-2019, 10:00 AM|
|Official Advt PDF||Click here|
# Other General Information to the candidates:
- Any Indian citizen can apply for the post, however applicant having domicile of Daman
and Diu shall be given preference in accordance with 0.M No 1-1-87-CS/PF/2823 dated
16.12.2013 subject to him/her producing Domicile Certificate issued by the Mamlatdar,
- The candidate found eligible shall be interviewed at the office of the Collector,
- The candidates should also bring all the original certificates of Educational/Professional
Qualifications Experience (if any), Proof of age etc at the time of the interview.
- The candidate will be appointed on Short Term Contract basis as per the requirement of
UT Administration of Daman and Diu subject to vacancies.
- Reservation, relaxation of age limit and other concession will be provided in accordance
with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
- The Selected Candidate will not have any right or claim for regularization against the
- The advertisement along with the application can be downloaded from the official
- The applicants are requested to log in to www.diu.gov.in for further updates. No personal
letters will be issued for interview process.
- Applicants working with NGOs/COS/VOS in the field of capacity b · ding or Social
Mobilization are eligible to apply.